The Bucket List*

1. Perform on Broadway

My dream show would be War Horse. Second would be Newsies. (Although I would have to learn how to dance for that one...)

2. Write a book.

I'm thinking a political satire, but I would prefer if it had nothing to do with politics.

3. Drive a tractor.

One of those big yellow ones... with the bucket.

4. Get Married.

Yeah. Give it a few years.

5. Be the host of a clean, comedic news show.

Sort of like Stephen Colbert meets John Stewart meets Mister Rogers.

6. Tie-dye a shirt.

(Completely out of food stains)

7. Be John Bytheway.

But not. I'm still gonna be Mitch Clarke, but I want to be an inspirational speaker like him.

8. Go Heliskiing.

Jump out of a helicopter and ski down untouched powder. Yep. That sounds nice.

9. Have a family.

They're gonna be cute.

10. Install a laser-tag system in my house.

For family reunions.

*Not in any particular order

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment