Another Day in a Forested Paradise... BOOM!

The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and school didn't completely fry my brain. Today was a beautiful day.

School was relatively successful. We finished the last part of our calculus final today. It's a little worrisome that the scores are being curved based on who was the highest scoring, the next highest, etc. Let's just hope I don't have one of the lower scores. Chemistry will be nothing but review for the next week, so we can prepare for the AP test. After that, nothing but kickball and relief. Once again, another great lesson in seminary. My class has a tendency to veer off the topic of the prepared lesson, but at least we still stay on gospel related topics. As long as we feel the spirit, it's worth it. My speech went well today. A+! I hope my mom is okay with that score. I wouldn't want to disappoint her or anything.

After school, I chilled for an hour or so, suddenly became tired of boredom (lack of Facebook), and started my homework. I don't think I've ever finished my homework before eight this year. Crazy! I went home teaching and watched Down and Derby with my siblings when I got home. It's soooo cheesy.

And then the thunderstorm hit...

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment