Studying to be a Circus Performer

May I just start out by saying, "I don't know what I'm saying". This whole blog may turn into endless rants about school and the stress it creates. I'll try to keep up to date on this whole dealio, but I make no promises.

AP classes kill. I have two weeks before I take all three of my tests and my whelm is currently overflowing. I try to stay positive, but when I see 12:00 on my alarm clock and it's the am type, I tend to get a little negative. To make things worse, I'm giving a persuasive speech tomorrow. My topic? Why students should take AP courses. Yeah, funny. Not!

In other news, I deactivated my Facebook again, so I can get serious with studying. I didn't realize how much of an addiction it was until I pressed the deactivate button. I keep having urges to go  update my status. I won't cave though. I WILL be Facebook free for more than two weeks.

My addiction recovery program is supplemented by the fact that the sun finally came out. Now that the ice has melted, I can pull out my trusty unicycle and attempt to join a circus. (I might resort to that if the whole AP thing doesn't work out.)

Maybe I should stop typing and start studying...

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment